Established Since 1986
Tandoori Nights Swindon
Tandoori Nights Swndon has been established and running over 35 years and still serving the best indian food in Swindon. We have a wide range of selections of dishes on the menu including some of our popular and speciality dishes that are mixed with our authentic spices and flavors. Come and visit our takeaway or order a delivery online. We now have apps available on Apple and Android Devices to order your food even easier.
All of our customers we would suggest that if you have a food allergy that you call the restraunt to check what goes in to our dishes. We always ask that you phone in an order rather than order it online.
Some of the our foods have the following ingredients so please call us.
• cereals containing gluten
• crustaceans, for example prawns, crabs, lobster and crayfish
• nuts, such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio, cashew and macadamia (Queensland) nuts• celery (and celeriac)
• sulphur dioxide, which is a preservative found in some dried fruit
• molluscs, for example clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
So please if you have any allergies to the above or any others give us a call before ordering so we can advice you on what foods you can eat.
Order Your Food
View our menu and order your food with Tandoori Nights Swindon. You can now order online or make life easier by downloading our apps on Android and Apple devices.