All of our customers we would suggest that if you have a food allergy that you call the restraunt to check what goes in to our dishes. We always ask that you phone in an order rather than order it online.
Some of the our foods have the following ingredients so please call us.
• cereals containing gluten
• crustaceans, for example prawns, crabs, lobster and crayfish
• nuts, such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio, cashew and macadamia (Queensland) nuts
• celery (and celeriac)
• sulphur dioxide, which is a preservative found in some dried fruit
• molluscs, for example clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
So please if you have any allergies to the above or any others give us a call before ordering so we can advice you on what foods you can eat.